Highly experienced, well respected and motivated trainers and developers. Enterprising and entrepreneurial with national and international recognition. Committed to improving the quality of organisations through continuous professional and business development, effective strategy and leadership success. A track record of improvement through quality success indicators, effective change management and transformation. A commitment to equality and diversity through effective people management skills. Working tirelessly to bring about effective and efficient engagement in change and improvements. A sound work ethic that transcends cultures and communities to bring about mutually agreed stakeholder strategies and plans. Trainers have direct experience of Ofsted and roles in Safeguarding.
We work with schools, colleges, training providers, apprentices and employers.
- Recent projects include:
- Prevent, Safeguarding and Fundamental British Values training and development for FE Colleges
- Ofsted preparation
- Research consultancy for Prevent, Fundamental British Values and Safeguarding
- Research on employer levy and apprenticeship frameworks
- Data science and data management projects and workshops for public and private organisations
- Mentoring and coaching of leadership teams and individuals
- College based staff training projects in leadership and management, quality improvement, coaching and mentoring
- HR and employment cases
- Governance and Board development
- Motivational keynote speeches
For more information on cost effective
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY based seminars, workshops, training days and conferences for staff or students, which can cost less than you might think, contact us for an initial discussion to develop your needs within your budget.